Education and Training Programs
To increase compliance with fair housing laws, the Housing Equality Center offers education and training programs both to the general public and to housing professionals. Program participants receive accurate, clear and up-to-date information about their rights and responsibilities under the Fair Housing Act.
Training topics include:
- Fair Housing 101
- Fair Housing and Families with Children
- Fair Housing Advertising Compliance
- Fair Housing for Nonprofits
- Reasonable Accommodations and Modifications
- National and Regional Trends in Fair Housing
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
Training is available via webinars or through in-person presentations at your office. In some cases, training can be provided at no cost.
Visit our events page for information on upcoming trainings.
To request a training, contact Carolyn Capistrano at 267-419-8918 x2, firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form below.
The Housing Equality Center holds education and training events throughout the year.
"This was the first time that fair housing was presented in a clear, concise and understandable way! I have been to several other presentations and always came away with more questions than answers. Not this time! "
- Participant, Fair Housing for Nonprofits training
"Thank you! The board was in total agreement that the training seminar you provided was both extremely informative and enjoyable. "
- Participant, Fair Housing for Homeowners Associations compliance training
"The webinar was great. It moved quickly and covered all of the essentials. I loved the question/answer period at the end!"
- Attendee, Risk Management Webinar for Property Managers