Apply for CARES ACT Emergency Rental Assistance

The Emergency Rental Assistance Program or ERAP was created to help renters dealing with financial challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic. For eligible households, the program offers rental and utility assistance to help Pennsylvanians avoid eviction or loss of utility service.

The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 included funding for states to establish emergency rental assistance programs. Pennsylvania received approximately $569 million to administer assistance to renters, landlords, and utility providers who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and economic insecurity.

Apply for CARES ACT Emergency Rental Assistance

Bucks County:

Online application available at or call 1-888-50-BUCKS for assistance applying.

Chester County:

Rental and utility assistance applicants should call 211 and select prompt 2.

Delaware County:

Contact the ERAP program by phone (484-729-4200) e-mail: or Visit the website at

Lehigh County:

Montgomery County:
Call Your Way Home by dialing 2-1-1 or texting your zip code to 898-211 OR contact any of the following participating non-profits directly (6 nonprofits listed below):

Manna on Main Street call 215-855-5454.

Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities or by calling 484-393-5441.

ACLAMO or by calling 610-277-2570 (Norristown area) or 610-970-2134 (Pottstown area).


YWCA of Montgomery County

Family Services of Montgomery County, email:, or call 610-630-2111 ext. 235.

Northampton County:

Those who reside in The City of Easton, contact: Project of Easton 610-258-1100 Ext. 13.

Those who reside in Bethlehem, Bethlehem Township, Hellertown, and Lower Saucon Township, contact: New Bethany Ministries 610-691-5602 Ext. 217.

Those who reside in The City of Easton as well as Glendon, West Easton, Wilson, and Williams Township, call: Easton Area Neighborhood Center 610-253-4253.

Those who reside in all other municipalities of Northampton County call: Third Street Alliance 610-438-1244.

Philadelphia County:

Visit or call 215-320-7880

Other Counties: