To increase compliance with fair housing laws, the Housing Equality Center offers education and training programs both to the general public and to housing professionals. Program participants receive accurate, clear and up-to-date information about their rights and responsibilities under the Fair Housing Act.
Education and Training Programs
Training topics include:
- Fair Housing 101
- Know Your Rights as a Renter in PA
- Fair Housing and Fair Lending for First Time Homebuyers
- Fair Housing Compliance for Landlords and Real Estate Professionals
- Fair Housing Compliance for Shelters and Nonprofit Housing Providers
- Using Fair Housing to Assist Clients in Navigating a Successful Rental Experience
- Fair Housing for Local Governments
- National and Regional Trends in Fair Housing
Training is available via webinars or through in-person presentations at your office. In some cases, training can be provided at no cost.
Visit our events page for information on upcoming trainings.
To request a training, contact Carolyn Steinhofer at 267-419-8918 x2, firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form below.
The Housing Equality Center holds education and training events throughout the year.