Close this search box.

Counseling & Enforcement Support Services

We help people who have experienced housing discrimination understand their legal rights and offer guidance on navigating the formal complaint process. We also assist individuals to negotiate reasonable accommodations and modifications in housing, when necessary due to a disability.

How We Can Help

Contact the Housing Equality Center for help figuring out the best course of action for your situation. We are here to provide information on your rights and what types of housing issues may be illegal discrimination. Our staff will make a confidential record of your complaint. We can also talk to you about your legal options for the enforcement of your rights and we may be able to conduct an investigation to see if housing discrimination is occurring. The Housing Equality Center of Pennsylvania can help you evaluate the strength of your case. We can also let you know what to expect
from the complaint process.

Report Discrimination

Please use this form to report an incident of housing discrimination that you or someone you know has experienced. You can also use this form if you need help with requesting a reasonable accommodation or modification in housing, if necessary due to a disability. We will keep your personal information confidential and will use it only to assist you with your complaint. This form will take 10-15 minutes to complete.

Not sure if you’ve experienced discrimination? Click here to ask a general question.

Learn more about the Housing Equality Center of Pennsylvania